2013年9月29日星期日

Sunday School 儿童主日学~人


Sunday School 儿童主日学~人
老师今天和孩子们(35个月/2 岁11个月)讲解
耶稣长大成人后,便开始宣传神的大爱。。
 
When Jesus grew up, God wanted Him to tell people about God.
So Jesus traveled from place to place,
talking to crowds of people.
 
Jesus wanted help telling about God.
He found two brothers who could help him.
They were Peter and Andrew.
They were fishermen. They were going to help Jesus.
 
Jesus also found two other brothers.
They were James and John. They helped Jesus too.
Peter, James, Andrew and John travelled with Jesus.
They went to church buildings, to tell people about God.
 
Jesus loves children, even though we are not all the same!!
 
Jesus made us able to do so many things!!!
I can run and turn around!
I can jump!
I can stretch!

老师教小朋友学习做不同的动作。
然后再一起唱着首诗歌。
Jesus Loves Me!
Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so,
Little one to Him Belongs, they are weak but he is strong
Yes, Jesus loves me. Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me. The Bible tells me so.
 
Story Time!
Jesus and his followers were busy
traveling to different places
teaching and making people well.

Large crowds of people gathered to hear Jesus.
They were happy to see Him.
Some parents brought their children to see Jesus.

But some of Jesus's followers told the parents
 to stop bringing their children.
They thought Jesus was too busy.
Jesus blessed the children and
asked God to take care of the children.
Now there were no more sad children.
Jesus loves children.

然后老师给每个小朋友一张人的图片上颜色,
在另外给小朋友帽子,眼镜,花儿,bow 的图片上颜色,
然后在把这些图片贴在人的图片上。


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

没有评论:

发表评论

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...